New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla loses its head of HR and top diversity advocate
- Tesla receives greenlight to build 2,000 Model Y bodies at Gigafactory Berlin ahead of final approval
- Tesla spotted using mobile Powerpacks at first Tesla Semi Megacharger station
- Tesla asks fanbase to support push to allow direct sales in New York
- Using Elon Musk’s Boring Tunnel at CES 2022: Hardly groundbreaking [Video]
- Stellantis says goodbye to ICE as Citroën Berlingo, Peugeot Rifter, and Opel Combo go EV-only
- Zeekr announces huge delivery goals for 2022, plans for EU expansion in early 2023
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.