Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Holley Performance: Check out the Holley High Voltage Experience, an all EV event taking place at Sonoma Raceway this November 13th and 14th.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk says he will sell $24 billion of Tesla (TSLA) stocks if Twitter votes for it
- Tesla spotted building a bunch of cars in wild new colors
- Tesla to open new battery manufacturing equipment factory in Canada
- Tesla confirms acquisition of battery startup in new patent
- Tesla increases Model 3 and Model Y prices across the board again, adds new standard paint
- VW CEO explains why it needs to be more like Tesla: Giga Berlin will produce 90 cars/hour on 1 line
- Hyundai to begin EV manufacturing in the US with hopes subsidy bill passes
- Congress passes $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill, $12,500 EV tax credit still awaits passage
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.