New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla wants to share ‘Full Self-Driving’ with other automakers when it has yet to deliver it to people who paid for it
- Tesla Insurance expands to Texas next week , ‘aspirationally’ most of the US next year
- Tesla Megafactory aims to produce a stunning 40 GWh of Megapacks per year
- Tesla’s CCS adapter is finally coming
- Elon Musk: Tesla Cyberquad will be the safest ATV
- EGEB: GM, GE to collaborate on boosting EV rare earth materials supply
- A Chinese company is building a colossal 16 MW offshore wind turbine
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.