Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) stock is getting hammered. Is it really the Autopilot probe?
- Cadillac Lyriq first look: At $60,000, my biggest question is will GM make enough of these?
- Audi brings e-tron S three-motor electric SUV to the US starting at $84,800
- Alpha Motor claims it’s actually going to produce its $36,000 electric pickup truck
- IKEA is now selling clean energy to Swedish households (no Allen key needed)
- EGEB: This New Jersey community solar farm gives landfill a new purpose
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.