New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla agrees to pay owners $625 each over battery throttling after class-action lawsuit
- Tesla reduces Model 3 price in China
- Tesla Megapack caught on fire at giant battery project in Australia
- Green Mountain Power aims to make its trucks as green as its grid with Lion Electric
- The world’s most powerful tidal turbine is now generating power
- EGEB: KORE to build 12 GWh lithium-ion battery factory in Arizona
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.