Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla discloses Cybertruck design influences in fascinating new patent
- Tesla Energy achieves record quarter; Megapack and Powerwall are sold out for a while
- Tesla all but confirms Cybertruck production delay until 2022
- Elon Musk explains how non-Tesla EV owners are going to be able to use the Supercharger network
- Huawei’s head of autonomous driving lost his job after claiming Tesla vehicles are killing people
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.