New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla delays deliveries of new Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla is building a new world’s largest Supercharger station with 100 stalls in California
- People are already selling Tesla Cybertruck accessories, and this one is crazy ambitious
- Tesla (TSLA) is doing so well that bears are now grasping at straws with rumors
- UPS is buying up to 150 electric Vertical Takeoff and Landing (eVTOL) aircraft
- Norway’s gas car sales are crashing to a crawl and rest of the world will follow faster than you’d think
- EGEB: Texas wind power smashes records in March
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.