New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk deletes tweet alluding to Tesla becoming world’s biggest company ‘in just a few months’
- Underage teen gets in Tesla’s back seat and claims it was self-driving after being pulled over by police
- Tesla is found to have violated labor laws by firing union supporter and Elon Musk tweeting something
- NIO temporarily suspends production due to semiconductor shortage
- Watch stunning footage of Drako’s $1.2 million electric supercar driving in the snow
- The US Energy Department wants to loan $43B for EV and clean energy projects
- US says it will cut the cost of solar by 60% in a decade
- EGEB: Solar panels and California’s canals could make a winning pair
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.