New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model S Plaid becomes quickest car ever, sets stage for even more insane Plaid+/Roadster
- Tesla (TSLA) gets new $1,200 Wall Street-high target for going after several multitrillion-dollar markets
- Tesla announces the arrival of in-house collision repair
- GM sets stage for US competing with Norway on EV adoption in new Super Bowl ad with Will Ferrell
- EGEB: New York City to ban new gas hookups by 2030
- E-bike predictions for 2021: What to expect in the electric bicycle industry this year
- Zooz 750 Review: The wedding sneakers of e-bikes
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.