New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model S and Model X sales are spiking, but some buyers are not happy about pricing
- Tesla has a new gaming computer and plans to (sort of) compete with Xbox and Steam
- A Tesla electric van is coming as soon as there are batteries for it
- Elon Musk confirms new Tesla Roadster has been delayed again to 2022
- This AI optical technology cuts wind turbine eagle deaths by 82%
- EGEB: What’s your utility company doing (or not) to adopt clean energy?
- US companies will now have to cut and measure emissions. How?
- Bafang digs in to compete against European e-bike motor makers with new service plan
- AKO’s high-performance leaning electric sport trike begins taking reservations
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.