New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is building a pilot battery cell manufacturing line in Fremont – getting into the cell business
- How does a Tesla Model 3 perform in an Arctic Circle winter?
- Tesla is trying to secure over $100 million in subsidies for Giga Berlin factory
- Tesla Sentry Mode saves police $3,000 on new Model 3 electric cruiser
- Elon Musk announces ‘Tesla April company talk’ to be held at Giga New York, will offer tours
- Nissan uses combustion-engine sounds to create lullaby tracks for the Leaf EV
- Audi e-tron electric SUVs tell owners they need an oil change
- GM’s director of battery cell engineering: We’re nowhere near the bottom of the price curves
- Jaguar pauses I-Pace production due to battery shortages
- EGEB: Each of these Oregon homes will feature solar off-grid microgrids
- Watch electric Sur Ron race a 5x as powerful gas dirt bike and… place your bets
- M2S All Terrain M600 FS review: Full suspension e-bike that’s a torque glutton
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.