Best iPhone, iPad, & Apple TV game controllers
We kick things off this week with the Electrek Review of the new 2017 Hyundai IONIQ EV. A Tesla Model 3 release candidate gets spotted in the wild and daylight for the first time, giving us some hints about the vehicle’s user interface. And we get a first look at Tesla’s new ‘delivery center’ concept and ‘group delivery’ service.
Chevy Bolt EV deliveries in the US are still flat. Hyundai reportedly starts pilot production of next-gen solid-state batteries for electric vehicles. And Solar breaks 50% of California electricity for first time – driving wholesale rates negative.
These and the rest of this week’s top stories below:
- Tesla Model 3 release candidate spotted in the wild and daylight for the first time
- Tesla delivers a record number of vehicles during the first quarter 2017: ~25,000
- Tesla Model 3 prototype features different sensor suite than Autopilot 2.0 with more cameras
- First look at Tesla’s new ‘delivery center’ concept and ‘group delivery’ service
- Tesla Model 3: decoding the release candidate’s user interface on center screen
- Tesla Model 3 average sale price and budget to be closer to $50,000 based on latest data
EV | Autonomous |
- Chevy Bolt EV deliveries in the US are still flat despite market expansions: 978 units
- Tesla falls behind GM and Ford in new autonomous driving leaderboard
- Hyperloop One reveals 11 potential routes for the high-speed transportation system in the US
- Hyundai reportedly started pilot production of next-gen solid-state batteries for electric vehicles
Solar | Energy |
- Solar breaks 50% of California electricity for first time – driving wholesale rates negative
- Home builder makes the Tesla Powerwall 2 standard in every new home
- Tesla Gigafactory: Panasonic holding hiring event as it seeks to hire 2,000 at battery plant
- US Air Force unveils solar+battery microgrid that could be deployed in less than an hour
This week’s top videos |
- The Electrek Review: 2017 Hyundai IONIQ EV is the new efficiency champion, end of Prius era?
- Tesla Model 3: first video of a release candidate testing in the wild
Subscribe to get all Electrek’s stories delivered to your inbox daily, or follow us on Twitter & Facebook for up-to-the-minute updates.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe the podcast.