CPO’s official eBay Store offers the Fiskars 17-inch StaySharp Plus Push Reel Mower for $169.99 shipped. For a price comparison, that’s down $60 from the original listing, $20 less than Amazon and the best offer available.
Give the environment a break with Fiskar’s StaySharp Plus Push Mower. It has a 17-inch deck and “precision-ground hardened steel blades” for reduced friction mowing. There’s hardly any prep work here since you don’t need any gasoline, oil, batteries or charging cords. Fiskar’s grass discharge chute “throws clippings forward cleanly, away from your feet.” Rated 4.4/5 stars.
Today’s Top Green Deals:
- ANNT 300 Units Waterproof LED Lights (Cool White): $6 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
- w/ code GRYTOUCA
- Sun Joe 16-inch Cordless Lawn Mower: $199 (Reg. $300) | Home Depot
- Ivation Electric Power 2200 PSI Electric Power Washer: $150 (Reg. $220) | Amazon Gold Box
- Ryobi 1600 PSI Electric Power Washer: $70 (Orig. $120) | eBay
- EcoSmart 3-pack 65W Dimmable Recessed LED Light: $30 (Reg. $40) | Home Depot
- Stanley FatMax 700A Jump Starter w/ Compressor: $40 (Reg. $60) | Walmart
The combination of Fiskars technology makes the StaySharp Plus Reel Mower 40% easier to push than other reel mowers, helping you get more done with less effort. The StaySharp Plus Reel Mower combines patent-pending technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting performance without gasoline, oil, charging, the hassle of cords or the noise created by other mowers. It features an InertiaDrive Reel for 75% more cutting power than standard reel mowers; StaySharp Cutting System to eliminate the cost and inconvenience of annual blade sharpening; and a unique grass discharge chute that throws clippings forward cleanly, away from your feet. Though other reel mowers struggle with certain types of grass, the superior cutting system of this reel mower cuts all common residential grasses, even tough southern varieties such as St. Augustine, Zoysia, Bahia and Bermuda.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.