New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) is seeing ‘unprecedented demand,’ stores hitting new records
- Xpeng triggers price war in Chinese EV market, slashing prices to compete with Tesla
- Hertz and Uber announce deployment of 25,000 Tesla and Polestar EVs in Europe
- Ford takes step toward achieving its climate goals with new solar power plant
- Here’s how Sony and Honda expect drivers to pay for the tech-packed AFEELA EV
- Here are all the used EVs that qualify for the new $4,000 tax credit
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.