New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Amid demand concerns, Tesla cuts prices by up to $13K in US
- Tesla tries to claim massive price cuts are due to ‘partial normalization of cost inflation’
- More information about Tesla’s new Autopilot/Full Self-Driving hardware leaks
- Mazda’s MX-30 PHEV is finally coming, with smaller battery and V2L… but only in Europe
- Ford’s EV program coming to hundreds of Lincoln dealers covering nearly 90% of sales
- Nikola (NKLA) relocates its battery manufacturing to put all EV production under one roof
- BMW CEO declares its EVs will soon be the ‘benchmark’ in charging, range, and pricing
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.