New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla restarts its Autopilot safety reports, claims improvements
- Tesla applies for massive $700 million expansion of Gigafactory Texas
- Tesla shuts down protesters – no compensation for price drop
- Tesla ends Camry’s 28-year best-selling run, and even drew reaction from Toyota
- Mazda restarts MX-30 100-mile EV program without rotary range extender or rationale for buying it
- Chevy teases 2024 AWD Corvette E-Ray, NYC reveal slated next week
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.