New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) continues discounts in several markets as inventory piles up
- Tesla plans to remove a Full Self-Driving Beta driver monitoring feature, regulators are concerned
- Tesla starts hiring for its ‘license to print money,’ aka lithium refinery
- Ford may shift from SK On to LG to build 45 GWh battery plant in Turkey
- Here’s how many EV chargers the US has – and how many it needs
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.