New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s permit for its battery factory in Texas is challenged by environmentalists
- Tesla battery research group unveils paper on new high-energy-density battery that could last 100 years
- Tesla flipped a switch, and its Supercharger network became the ‘largest public 150 kW+ fast-charging network’
- Pole to Pole: Nissan announces 17,000 mile trip from North to South in all-electric Ariya
- Stellantis and Samsung SDI announce joint venture to build 33 GWh battery plant in US
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.