New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla co-founder and former CTO JB Straubel says EV batteries should last for about 15 years
- Tesla sends out ‘Cyber Rodeo’ invites for Giga Texas opening
- Tesla is planning a big Megapack project at Gigafactory Texas to avoid unreliable electric grid
- Tesla’s head of AI is on sabbatical and people are worried
- Tesla (TSLA) announces another stock split; shareholders to vote later this year
- Tesla halts production at Gigafactory Shanghai as the city shuts down due to surge in COVID-19 cases
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.