New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla produces video showing how to use Powerwall as mobile power station after sending a load of them to Ukraine
- Rule change now allows deliveries of self-driving vehicles without steering wheels or pedals
- We got a sneak peek of the Arrival Van ahead of US production later this year
- ElectraMeccanica SOLO EV first drive: a certified head turner everywhere you go
- Van Hool double-decker electric bus with Proterra battery drives 2,500 miles from Florida to California on public chargers
- Washington passes bill to ban gas car sales by 2030 – for real this time?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.