New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla pushes ‘Full Self-Driving Beta’ to investor with poor ‘safety score’ while requiring perfect score from others
- Tesla’s (TSLA) Bitcoin investment is already up by $1 billion
- Tesla app update adds widgets, Powerwall features, hints at remote live view from Autopilot cameras
- Tesla Model 3 is now the quickest-selling used car and sometimes even sells for higher price than new
- 6 ways electric car drivers can save money on home charging
- Almost the entire US coastline could now host offshore wind farms
- EGEB: A Colorado steel mill is now the world’s first to run almost entirely on solar
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.