New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla driver accused of sleeping on Autopilot is going to trial for dangerous driving
- Tesla is working on Apple and Amazon Music in-car integration
- Tesla (TSLA) new 4680 battery cell to be produced by Panasonic, report says
- VW unveils prototype autonomous charging robot for electric cars
- Ford throws shade at Tesla over quality, calls its electric vehicles a ‘compromise’
- Huge year-end discounts and rebates drive the cost of new EVs below $20K
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.