From the above shot, you can see the new look of the icons on the top row. Gone are colors and
Compare to the original top row:
and the 7.0 update top row:
What’s more interesting is the Media player app, shown below:
Translated from the forum:
- The top menu auto-hides like we’ve seen in the Windows 10 UI.
- There does not appear to be any App or OS mirroring.
- More grayscale, less colors in icons and buttons.
- Charging stations can now be toggled on and off like Traffic and Satellite Imagery.
- Lots of off-topic chitchat about Tesla’s navigation system being awesome/complete shit
- Spotify is super (and not sure if this means anything for US owners)
The biggest change so for is the Media player which you can see below:
For many more details on the version 8.0 of the Tesla Software, head here and stay tuned for more in the coming days.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe the podcast.