From the above shot, you can see the new look of the icons on the top row. Gone are colors and
Compare to the original top row:
and the 7.0 update top row:
What’s more interesting is the Media player app, shown below:
Translated from the forum:
- The top menu auto-hides like we’ve seen in the Windows 10 UI.
- There does not appear to be any App or OS mirroring.
- More grayscale, less colors in icons and buttons.
- Charging stations can now be toggled on and off like Traffic and Satellite Imagery.
- Lots of off-topic chitchat about Tesla’s navigation system being awesome/complete shit
- Spotify is super (and not sure if this means anything for US owners)
The biggest change so for is the Media player which you can see below:
For many more details on the version 8.0 of the Tesla Software, head here and stay tuned for more in the coming days.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.