Not much not to like here. How does $27,500 go for a $199/month lease? Add in the $7500 tax credit. I’ll be interested to see how low that 82 mile range gets in the winter – oh you can only get on in California and Oregon which have mild winters so we’ll have to wait awhile and see.
- Test Drive: Electric Chevy Spark a powerhouse (usatoday.com)
- Chevy Sparq EV owner does AMA (electrek.co)
- Smart EV goes ‘froading to show why SUVs don’t belong in the city (electrek.co)
- Tesla opens 255 N. Arney Rd, Oregon Supercharger south of Portland, West Coast almost completely covered (electrek.co)
- Tesla at Laguna Seca for the Sport Electric Time Trials (electrek.co)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Stay up to date with the latest content by subscribing to Electrek on Google News. You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.