Not much not to like here. How does $27,500 go for a $199/month lease? Add in the $7500 tax credit. I’ll be interested to see how low that 82 mile range gets in the winter – oh you can only get on in California and Oregon which have mild winters so we’ll have to wait awhile and see.
- Test Drive: Electric Chevy Spark a powerhouse (usatoday.com)
- Chevy Sparq EV owner does AMA (electrek.co)
- Smart EV goes ‘froading to show why SUVs don’t belong in the city (electrek.co)
- Tesla opens 255 N. Arney Rd, Oregon Supercharger south of Portland, West Coast almost completely covered (electrek.co)
- Tesla at Laguna Seca for the Sport Electric Time Trials (electrek.co)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.